Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics,
Alisa A. Krokhmal (Dorofeeva)
Areas of Research Activity:
- 2018 - 2022 - PhD Program, Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)
- 2016 - 2018 - MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia). Thesis title: "Device for creating graduated ultrasound fields based on flat piezoelectric transducer ".
- 2012 - 2016 - BS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)
- 2011 - 2012 - high school, Moscow State University Advanced Educational Center (Russia)
- 2000 - 2011 - gymnasium № 91, Ufa
- 2017-2022 Scholarship of the Foundation for the Development of Theoretical Physics and Mathematics "BAZIS"
- 2021 "Intellect" Foundation Scholarship
- 2021 Moscow University scholarship for young scientists who have achieved significant results in research activities
- 2021-2022 Scholarship of the President of the Russian Federation for undergraduate and graduate students in priority areas of modernization and technological development of the Russian economy
- 2018 Student of the Year, Physics Department, MSU
- 2018 Recipient of the Award for the Best Report at A.P. Sukhorukov school-seminar "Waves in non-uniform medium"
- 2017,2018 A stipend from the "Basis" Foundation for the Development of Theoretical Physics
- 2017 An international student stipend from the Acoustical Society of America
- 2017 Award for the best student presentation at the II All-Russian acoustic conference combined with the XXX session of the Russian Acoustical Society
- 2015 Award for the the best student presentation at the XXII International science conference of young scientists "Lomonosov-2015"
- 2014 Award for the best 2-nd year student project of the MSU Physics Faculty
- "Calculating an acoustic trap for an elastic spherical scatterer of large wave size"862194–199, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873822020137
- "Creating tubular structures from tissue spheroids via the acoustic radiation force"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856681-685
- "Controlling the Coefficient of Reflection of Sound from a Plane Piezoelectric Plate by Selecting its Electrical Load"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics,85121501 - 1506, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873821120133
- "Biofabrication of a functional tubular construct from tissue spheroids using magnetoacoustic levitational directed assembly"
Advanced Healthcare Materials2000721(1–10)
- "Magnetic levitational bioassembly of 3D tissue construct in space"
- "Fabrication of calcium phosphate 3D scaffolds for bone repair using magnetic levitational assembly"
- "Creating a reference plane ultrasonic wave in a fluid using a plane piezoelectric transducer with a large wave dimension"