Dmitry A. Nikolaev
- 01.10.2017-01.10.2021 - Ph.D. program, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, supervisor: Dr. S.A. Tsysar.
- 01.09.2011-31.05.2017 - Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, with honors, specialty "Physics". The title of the graduate work: "The use of Rayleigh integral and angular spectrum methods for solving nonlinear inverse problems", supervisor: Dr. S.A. Tsysar, reviewer: Dr. T.B. Krit.
- 2009-2011 - Gymnasium №4, Kireevsk, Tula region.
2021 – present - Research fellow, Dept. of Photonics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
2019 – 2021 – Junior researcher, Dept. of Photonics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2021 Winner of the UMNIK program at M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2021 Winner of the competition for youth scientific and technical initiatives of the M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University "Science XXI"
- 2020 American Acoustic Society Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
- 2019 The best report at the XXXII session of the Russian Acoustic Society
- "Nonlinear ultrasound fields generated by an annular array with electronic and geometric adjustment of its focusing angle"694459–470, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771023600560
- "Use of phase masks to construct the required spatial pattern of an ultrasonic field"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics,867846–851, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873822070231
- "Spatial correction of an acoustic hologram for reconstructing surface vibrations of an axially symmetric ultrasound transducer"
Acoustical Physics,68171–82, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771022010043
- "Direct measurement of the radiation force of a focused acoustic beam on a spherical particle in water"
Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics,48045005/1–045005/6, DOI: 10.1121/2.0001650
- "Holographic extraction of plane waves from an ultrasound beam for acoustic characterization of an absorbing layer of finite dimensions"
Journal of the Acoustical Society of America1491386–404
- "Determination of the elastic properties of a solid sphere based on the results of acoustic beam scattering"
Acoustical Physics674360–374, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771021040072
- "Broadband vibrometry of a two- dimensional ultrasound array using transient acoustic holography"
Acoustical Physics673320–328, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771021030131
- "Imaging in a liquid through a solid-state acoustic lens with aberration correction"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856647-652
- "Determination and compensation of axes misalignment of three-coordinate positioning systems using acoustic holography"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856658-664
- "Controlling the Coefficient of Reflection of Sound from a Plane Piezoelectric Plate by Selecting its Electrical Load"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics,85121501 - 1506, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873821120133
- "Creating a reference plane ultrasonic wave in a fluid using a plane piezoelectric transducer with a large wave dimension"