The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
Nonlinear problems in aeroacoustics
propagation of pulsed signals in nonlinear media with regular and random inhomogeneities
reflection of nonlinear waves containing shocks from rigid boundaries
nonlinear methods for calibration of broadband microphones
- "Mach stem formation in reflection and focusing of weak shock acoustic pulses"137EL436436–442
- "Application of a Mach–Zehnder interferometer to the observation of mach stem formation when a shock wave is reflected from a rigid surface"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics.79101293-1295
- "Irregular reflection of spark-generated shock pulses from a rigid surface: Mach-Zehnder interferometry measurements in air"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America145126-35
- "Effect of surface roughness on nonlinear reflection of weak shock waves"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America1465438-443
- "Kinetic approach to the description of one-dimensional acoustical turbulence"
Sov. Phys. Acoust. (USA)34289-292
- "Kinetics of one-dimensional sawtooth waves"
Sov. Phys. Acoust37190-93