Vestn. Mosk. Univ.3 , Fiz. Astron.(USSR)
Numerical modeling in acoustics
- one-dimensional equations of nonlinear acoustics in media with frequency dependent absorption
- Khokhlov-Zabolotskaya-Kuznetsov (KZK) type evolution equations
- Westervelt equation
- "The kinetic equation of the one-dimensional acoustical turbulence"3064-69
- "Viscoelastic nonlinear resonator with gas-filled cavities"
Acta Acustica united with Acustica1015915-919
- "Shear standing waves in a resonator with a rubberlike inhomogeneous medium"
- "Application of ultrasound phased arrays with different number of elements for irradiation of tissue behind the ribs"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145342
- "Determination of the parameters of a high power ultrasound transducer to provide certain shock amplitude at the focus"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145314
- "Simulation of three dimensional nonlinear fields of ultrasound therapeutic arrays"
- "Setting boundary conditions to the Khokhlov–Zabolotskaya equation for modeling ultrasound fields generated by strongly focused transducers"
- "Simulation of nonlinear trans-skull focusing and formation of shocks in brain using a fully populated ultrasound array with aberration correction"14631786–1798
- "Simulating and measuring the acoustic radiation force of a focused ultrasonic beam on elastic spheres in water"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics83177-81