Pavel B. Rosnitskiy
- 2019 – Ph.D. in Acoustics from M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU)
- 01.03.2016 – 29.02.2020 – Ph.D. Program, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 01.09.2010 – 01.02.2016 – MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia). Branch: Fundamental radiophysics and Physical electronics, speciality: Physical acoustics. Thesis title: "Effect of the angular aperture of medical ultrasound transducers on the parameters of nonlinear ultrasound field with shocks at the focus”, supervisor: Dr. V.A. Khokhlova, reviewer: Dr. V.A. Gusev.
- 01.09.2007 – 30.06.2010 – high school, gymnasium 1514, Moscow, Russia
- 2019 – present – Junior research fellow, Dept. of Medical Physics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2018-2020 Scholarship from the President of Russia for young scientists
- 2018 Award for young scientists of Faculty of Physics of Moscow State University
- 2017 A stipend from the "Basis" Foundation for the Development of Theoretical Physics
- 2017 Award for the best young scientist presentation at the II All-Russian Acoustic Conference
- 2017 The best young scientist project in the MSU competition established by O.V. Deripaska
- 2016 The best M.S. thesis of the Physics Faculty at MSU
- 2015/2016 Scholarship of the President of Russia
- 2015/2016 S.I. Vavilov scholarship
- 2015 An international student stipend from the Acoustical Society of America
- 2015 Best student Award of the year of the MSU Physics Faculty
- 2014/2015 President's of Russia Scholarship
- 2013/2014 Scholarship named after R.V. Khokhlov for MSU Physics Faculty students
- 2012 Recipient of the Award for the Best 2-nd Year Student Project of the MSU Physics Faculty
- "Pilot ex vivo study on non-thermal ablation of human prostate adenocarcinoma tissue using boiling histotripsy"1331070291-8, DOI: 10.1016/j.ultras.2023.107029
- "Initial assessment of boiling histotripsy for mechanical ablation of ex vivo human prostate tissue"
Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology,49162–71, DOI: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2022.07.014
- "Estimation of the thickness profile of a human skull phantom by ultrasound methods using a two-dimensional array"
Acoustical Physics,691112–118, DOI: 10.1134/S106377102270004X
- "Use of phase masks to construct the required spatial pattern of an ultrasonic field"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics,867846–851, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873822070231
- "Compensation for aberrations of focused ultrasound beams in transcranial sonications of brain at different depths"
Acoustical Physics,6811–10, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771022010018
- "“HIFU beam”: a simulator for predicting axially symmetric nonlinear acoustic fields generated by focused transducers in a layered medium"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, Sept. 2021,6892837–2852. DOI: 10.1109/TUFFC.2021.3074611
- "Inertial cavitation behaviors induced by nonlinear focused ultrasound pulses"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, Sept. 20216892884–2895. DOI: 10.1109/TUFFC.2021.3073347
- "Ultrastructural analysis of volumetric histotripsy bio-effects in large human hematomas"
Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology4792608–2621. DOI: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2021.05.002
- "A prototype therapy system for boiling histotripsy in abdominal targets based on a 256 element spiral array"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, May 20216851496-1510. DOI: 10.1109/TUFFC.2020.3036580
- "Effect of abdominal wall inhomogeneities on the focusing of an ultrasonic beam at different positions of the transducer"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856675 – 680, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873821060058
- "Bilayer aberration-inducing gel phantom for high intensity focused ultrasound applications"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America14863569–3580
- "Designing fully populated phased arrays for noninvasive ultrasound surgery with controlled degree of irregularity in the arrangement of elements"
- "Simulation of nonlinear trans-skull focusing and formation of shocks in brain using a fully populated ultrasound array with aberration correction"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America14631786–1798
- "A novel method for non-invasive mechanical ablation of prostate tumors using pulsed focused ultrasound"
Urologiia667-73 (in Russian)
- "Method for designing multielement fully populated random phased arrays for ultrasound surgery applications "
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control654630–637
- "Dependence of inertial cavitation induced by high intensity focused ultrasound on transducer f-number and nonlinear waveform distortion "
Journal of the Acoustical Society of America14431160–1169
- "Design of HIFU transducers for generating specified nonlinear ultrasound fields"
IEEE Trans. Ultrason., Ferroelect., Freq. Contr.642374 – 390
- "On the Possibility of Using Multi-Element Phased Arrays for Shock-Wave Action on Deep Brain Structures"
- "Numerical Approaches to Simulating Nonlinear Ultrasound Fields Generated by Diagnostic-Type Transducers"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics818927-931
- "Setting boundary conditions to the Khokhlov–Zabolotskaya equation for modeling ultrasound fields generated by strongly focused transducers"
- "Design of HIFU transducers to generate specific nonlinear ultrasound fields"
Physics Procedia87132 – 138
- "Analytical Method for Evaluating the Quality of Acoustic Fields Radiated by a Multielement Therapeutic Array with Electronic Focus Steering"
Acoustical Physics, 201561152-59
- "Effect of the Angular Aperture of Medical Ultrasound Transducers on the Parameters of Nonlinear Ultrasound Field with Shocks at the Focus"
Acoustical Physics, 2015613301-307
- "Determination of the parameters of a high power ultrasound transducer to provide certain shock amplitude at the focus"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145314