Svetlana M. Shmelеva (Bobkova)
- ISTINA http://istina.msu.ru/profile/ShmelevaSvetlana/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/svetlana-m-shmeleva-55562933
- Dept. of Medical Physics http://medphys.phys.msu.ru/p_bob.html
Areas of Research Activity:
Retina laser photocoagulation
Opto-acoustic measurement for the remote temperature control
- 09.06.2011 – PhD in Acoustics from M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU). Thesis title: “Focusing of high intensity ultrasound through the rib cage using a 2D phased array“. Supervisors: V.A. Khokhlova, L.R. Gavrilov; official reviewers: V.D. Svet, A.A. Karabutov; reviewing organization: Wave Research Center at GPI RAS.
- 01.03.2008 – 01.04.2011 – PhD Program in Acoustics at M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), supervisor: V.A. Khokhlova.
- 01.09.2002 – 31.01.2008 – MS Program, Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia). Thesis title: “Diffraction effects accompanying focused ultrasonic pulse propagation in a medium with a thermal inhomogeneity in application to the problem of noninvasive temperature monitoring”, supervisor, V.A. Khokhlova.
- 01.09.1992 – 30.06.2002 – Moscow International Gymnasia (Russia).
- 2011-current time – Senior Engineer; Dept. of Medical Physics, Physics Faculty of MSU
- 2012-present time RFBR Grant
- 2011-2013 Grant of the Federal Program "Research and scientific-pedagogical personnel of innovative Russia"
- 2010 Grant UMNIK for students, PhD students and young scientists
- 2009 Award from the Acoustical Society of America (Student Stipend Program) to assist the research of promising graduate students in acoustics