Int. J. Hyperthermia
High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) in therapy and noninvasive surgery
- modeling and measurement of nonlinear fields generated by ultrasound medical sources
- mechansms of ultrasound action on biological tissues
- High-power multi-element phased arrays for ultrasound surgery applications
- "Histotripsy methods in mechanical disintegration of tissue: Towards clinical applications"312145-162
- "Simulation of nonlinear trans-skull focusing and formation of shocks in brain using a fully populated ultrasound array with aberration correction"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America14631786–1798
- "Investigation into the mechanisms of tissue atomization by high intensity focused ultrasound"
Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology4151372-1385
- "Accelerated thermal ablation of biological tissue volumes using HIFU beams with shock fronts"
- "Characterization of a Multi-Element Clinical HIFU System Using Acoustic Holography and Nonlinear Modeling"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control6081683-1698
- "Acoustic holography as a metrological tool for characterizing medical ultrasound sources and fields"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America13831515-1532
- "Simulating and measuring the acoustic radiation force of a focused ultrasonic beam on elastic spheres in water"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics83177-81
- "Infrared mapping of ultrasound fields generated by medical transducers: Feasibility of determining absolute intensity levels"
J. Acoust. Soc. Am.13421586–1597
- "New methods and transducer designs for ultrasonic diagnostics and therapy"
- "Surface instability and thermal and cavitational phenomena as mechanisms of drop explosions in acoustic fountains"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics83173-76
- "Ultrasound-guided tissue fractionation by high intensity focused ultrasound in an in vivo porcine liver model"
- "Spiral arrangement of elements of two-dimensional ultrasonic therapeutic arrays as a way of increasing the intensity at the focus"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Physics79101232–1237
- "A novel method for non-invasive mechanical ablation of prostate tumors using pulsed focused ultrasound"
Urologiia667-73 (in Russian)
- "Counterpropagation of Waves with Shock Fronts in a Nonlinear TissueLike Medium"
Acoustical Physics, 2014604387–397
- "Ultrasonic atomization of liquids in drop-chain acoustic fountains"
J. Fluid Mech. (2015)766129-146
- "Histotripsy methods in mechanical disintegration of tissue: Towards clinical applications"
Int J Hyperthermia, 2015312145-162
- "Effect of the Angular Aperture of Medical Ultrasound Transducers on the Parameters of Nonlinear Ultrasound Field with Shocks at the Focus"
Acoustical Physics, 2015613301-307
- "Mechanisms for saturation of nonlinear pulsed and periodic signals in focused acoustic beams"
- "Histological analysis of mechanical lesions induced by high intensity focused ultrasound in ex-vivo human and porcine kidneys"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145343
- "Application of ultrasound phased arrays with different number of elements for irradiation of tissue behind the ribs"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145342
- "Determination of the parameters of a high power ultrasound transducer to provide certain shock amplitude at the focus"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145314
- "Measurement and modeling of acoustic field of a therapeutic multielement transducer in a wide range of acoustic intensities up to appearance of saturation effect in the focus"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145346
- "Simulation of three dimensional nonlinear fields of ultrasound therapeutic arrays"
- "Fragmentation of urinary calculi in vitro by burst wave lithotripsy"
Journal of Urology1931338-344
- "Mechanical decellularization of tissue volumes using boiling histotripsy"
Phys. Med. Biol.6323235023
- "In vivo feasibiltiy study of boiling histotripsy with clinical sonalleve system in a neurological porcine model"
Program Booklet of the 16th International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound (March 14 - 16, 2016, Tel Aviv, Israel)64-66
- "Feasibility of transcutaneous volumetric boiling histotripsy ablation of liver and kidney in a pig model"
Program Booklet of the 16th International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound (March 14 - 16, 2016, Tel Aviv, Israel)274-276
- " Assessment of boiling histotripsy dose in human ex vivo kidneys and renal tumours"
Program Booklet of the 16th International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound (March 14 - 16, 2016, Tel Aviv, Israel)280-281
- "Two-dimensional array synthesis using raster-scanned singlehydrophone in application to acoustic holography and ultrasound imaging"313-315
- "Comparison of derating methods for nonlinear ultrasound fields of diagnostic-type transducers"318-321
- "Acceleration of thermal ablation of tissue volumes in high intensity focused ultrasound therapy using shock wave exposures"339-342
- "Ultrasonic hemostatsis of deep arterial bleeding"343-345
- "T-ARRAY: a software package for fast simulation of therapeutic ultrasound fields radiated by multi-element phased arrays"424-426
- "High-Power Ultrasound Phased Arrays for Medical Applications"
(The manuscript of the book, prepared for publication by Nova Science Publishers. Submitted May 9, 2014; published August 20, 2014)
- "Use of Focused Ultrasound for Stimulation of Various Neural Structures"
(The manuscript of the book, prepared for publication by Nova Science Publishers. Submitted December 15, 2013, published February 15, 2014)