Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics,
Sergey A. Tsysar
- ISTINA http://istina.msu.ru/profile/sergeyt/
- ResearcherID http://www.researcherid.com/rid/F-9805-2014
- 2011 PhD degree in Acoustics, Thesis Title: Characterization of the piezoelectric transducers and their fields in liquids and gel-like media by using Fourier acoustics and ultrasound tomography methods
- 2008 - 2011 PhD Program, Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)
- 2002 - 2008 Combined BS and MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)
- 2000 - 2002 Moscow high school #802 (Russia)
- 05.2017 – present Associate Professor, Physics dept., M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 07.2012 – 04.2017 Senior Researcher, Physics dept., M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 12.2011 – 06.2012 Researcher, Physics dept., M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 03.2011 – 11.2011 Junior Researcher, Physics dept., M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2016 Award for young scientists of Faculty of Physics of Moscow State University
- 2016 Award of the Moscow State University for teaching and methodical activities
- 2015 Award for young scientists of Moscow State University
- 2014 U.S. Civilian Research & Development Foundation travel grant to International Symposium on Therapeutic Ultrasound
- 2013 Grant of the International Commission for Acoustics and Acoustical Society of America for excellent contributions to Acoustics
- 2012 – 2013 Grant of the Russian Fund for Basic Research for young scientists RFBR 12-02-31925 “Nonlinear acoustic holography for therapeutic transducers characterization”
- 2009 – 2010 Grant of the President of Russian Federation for progress in the study
- 2009 Award of the Acoustical Society of America (Student Stipend Program) to assist the research of promising graduate students in acoustics
- "Use of phase masks to construct the required spatial pattern of an ultrasonic field"867846–851, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873822070231
- "Spatial correction of an acoustic hologram for reconstructing surface vibrations of an axially symmetric ultrasound transducer"
Acoustical Physics,68171–82, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771022010043
- "Ultrastructural analysis of volumetric histotripsy bio-effects in large human hematomas"
Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology4792608–2621. DOI: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2021.05.002
- "Holographic extraction of plane waves from an ultrasound beam for acoustic characterization of an absorbing layer of finite dimensions"
Journal of the Acoustical Society of America1491386–404
- "Determination of the elastic properties of a solid sphere based on the results of acoustic beam scattering"
Acoustical Physics674360–374, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771021040072
- "Broadband vibrometry of a two- dimensional ultrasound array using transient acoustic holography"
Acoustical Physics673320–328, DOI: 10.1134/S1063771021030131
- "Imaging in a liquid through a solid-state acoustic lens with aberration correction"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856647-652
- "Determination and compensation of axes misalignment of three-coordinate positioning systems using acoustic holography"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856658-664
- "Creating tubular structures from tissue spheroids via the acoustic radiation force"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856681-685
- "Controlling the Coefficient of Reflection of Sound from a Plane Piezoelectric Plate by Selecting its Electrical Load"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics,85121501 - 1506, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873821120133
- "Biofabrication of a functional tubular construct from tissue spheroids using magnetoacoustic levitational directed assembly"
Advanced Healthcare Materials2000721(1–10)
- "Creating a reference plane ultrasonic wave in a fluid using a plane piezoelectric transducer with a large wave dimension"
- "Simulating and measuring the acoustic radiation force of a focused ultrasonic beam on elastic spheres in water"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics83177-81
- "A novel method for non-invasive mechanical ablation of prostate tumors using pulsed focused ultrasound"
Urologiia667-73 (in Russian)
- "Use of pulse-echo ultrasound imaging in transcranial diagnostics of brain structures"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics825507–511
- "Acoustic profiling of bottom sediments in large oil storage tanks"
- "Generation of a vortex ultrasonic beam with a phase plate with an angular dependence of the thickness"
Moscow University Physics Bulletin72161–67
- "Measuring the radiation force of megahertz ultrasound acting on a solid spherical scatterer"
- "Constructing ultrasonic images of soft spherical scatterers"
- "Experimental investigations of various methods of sludge measurements in storage oil tanks"
Advances in Remote Sensing4119–137
- "Acoustic holography as a metrological tool for characterizing medical ultrasound sources and fields"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America13831515-1532
- "Improved hydrophone calibration by combining acoustic holography with the radiation force balance measurements"
J. Acoust. Soc. Am.1335(2)3296
- "A multi-element interstitial ultrasound applicator for the thermal therapy of brain tumors"
Journal of the Acoustical Society of America13421647–1655
- "Characterization of cylindrical ultrasonic transducers using acoustic holography"
- "Diffraction effects accompanying focused ultrasonic pulse propagation in a medium with a thermal inhomogeneity"
- "Acoustic tomography of temperature distribution in a medium heated by a focused ultrasound beam"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics734529–532