IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, Sept. 2021,
Petr V. Yuldashev
- ISTINA http://istina.msu.ru/profile/PetrYuldashev/
- ResearcherID O-9909-2015
- ResearchGate https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Petr_Yuldashev
- 2011 – PhD in Acoustics from M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) and Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France (ECL)
- 2002 – 2008 – MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty of MSU
- 2019 – present – Associate Professor, Dept. of General Physics and Condensed Matter Physics, Physics Faculty of MSU
- 2017 – 2019 – Senior Lecturer, Dept. of General Physics and Condensed Matter Physics, Physics Faculty of MSU
- 2011 – 2016 – Senior Research Scientist, Dept. of General Physics and Condensed Matter Physics, Physics Faculty of MSU
- 2017 – Award from Russian Acoustical Society named after L.M. Brekhovskikh
- 2013 – Best young researcher award at Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2013 – Grant of the International Commission for Acoustics and Acoustical Society of America for excellent contributions to Acoustics
- 2011 – Ph.D. student best presentation at winter school on Medical Ultrasound, Les Houches, France
- 2009 - 2010 – Grant of the President of Russian Federation for progress in the study
- 2008 – French government award to perform joint Ph. D. program (“cotutelle”) between Russia and France
- 2008 – Award of the Acoustical Society of America (Student Stipend Program) to assist the research of promising graduate students in acoustics
- "“HIFU beam”: a simulator for predicting axially symmetric nonlinear acoustic fields generated by focused transducers in a layered medium"6892837–2852. DOI: 10.1109/TUFFC.2021.3074611
- "Dual-use transducer for ultrasound imaging and pulsed focused ultrasound (pFUS) therapy"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, Sept. 20216892930–2941. DOI: 10.1109/TUFFC.2021.3070528
- "A prototype therapy system for boiling histotripsy in abdominal targets based on a 256 element spiral array"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, May 20216851496-1510. DOI: 10.1109/TUFFC.2020.3036580
- "Numerical simulation of a nonlinear parabolic equation for analyzing the perceived loudness statistics of sonic boom wave after propagation through atmospheric turbulent layer"
- "Impact of treatment trajectory on temperature field uniformity in biological tissue irradiated by ultrasound pulses with shocks"
- "Using graphics accelerators in modeling nonlinear ultrasonic beams on the basis of the Westervelt equation"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856632 – 636, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873821060125
- "Effect of abdominal wall inhomogeneities on the focusing of an ultrasonic beam at different positions of the transducer"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics856675 – 680, DOI: 10.3103/S1062873821060058
- "Bilayer aberration-inducing gel phantom for high intensity focused ultrasound applications"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America14863569–3580
- "Simulation of nonlinear trans-skull focusing and formation of shocks in brain using a fully populated ultrasound array with aberration correction"14631786–1798
- "Irregular reflection of spark-generated shock pulses from a rigid surface: Mach-Zehnder interferometry measurements in air"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America145126-35
- "Effect of surface roughness on nonlinear reflection of weak shock waves"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America1465438-443
- "Accelerated thermal ablation of biological tissue volumes using HIFU beams with shock fronts"
- "Use of pulse-echo ultrasound imaging in transcranial diagnostics of brain structures"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics825507–511
- "Wide-angle parabolic approximation for modeling high-intensity fields from strongly focused ultrasound transducers "
- "Design of HIFU transducers for generating specified nonlinear ultrasound fields"
IEEE Trans. Ultrason., Ferroelect., Freq. Contr.642374 – 390
- "Shock formation and nonlinear saturation effects in the ultrasound field of a diagnostic curvilinear probe"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America14142327-2337
- "A prototype therapy system for transcutaneous application of boiling histotripsy"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control64101542-1557
- "Generation of a vortex ultrasonic beam with a phase plate with an angular dependence of the thickness"
Moscow University Physics Bulletin72161–67
- "On the Possibility of Using Multi-Element Phased Arrays for Shock-Wave Action on Deep Brain Structures"
- "Numerical Approaches to Simulating Nonlinear Ultrasound Fields Generated by Diagnostic-Type Transducers"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics818927-931
- "Setting boundary conditions to the Khokhlov–Zabolotskaya equation for modeling ultrasound fields generated by strongly focused transducers"
- "Design of HIFU transducers to generate specific nonlinear ultrasound fields"
Physics Procedia87132 – 138
- "Analytical Method for Evaluating the Quality of Acoustic Fields Radiated by a Multielement Therapeutic Array with Electronic Focus Steering"
Acoustical Physics, 201561152-59
- "Effect of the Angular Aperture of Medical Ultrasound Transducers on the Parameters of Nonlinear Ultrasound Field with Shocks at the Focus"
Acoustical Physics, 2015613301-307
- "Characterization of spark-generated N-waves in air using an optical schlieren method"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America13763244-3252
- "Mach-Zehnder interferometry method for acoustic shock wave measurements in air and broadband calibration of microphones"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America13763314-3324
- "Application of a Mach–Zehnder interferometer to the observation of mach stem formation when a shock wave is reflected from a rigid surface"
Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics.79101293-1295
- "Laboratory-scale experiment to study nonlinear N-wave distortion by thermal turbulence"
The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America1362556-566
- "Determination of the parameters of a high power ultrasound transducer to provide certain shock amplitude at the focus"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145314
- "Measurement and modeling of acoustic field of a therapeutic multielement transducer in a wide range of acoustic intensities up to appearance of saturation effect in the focus"
Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics5145346
- "Characterization of a Multi-Element Clinical HIFU System Using Acoustic Holography and Nonlinear Modeling"
IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control6081683-1698
- "The role of acoustic nonlinearity in tissue heating behind a rib cage using high intensity focused ultrasound phased array"
Phys. Med. Biol.5882537-2559
- "Bulk micro-machined wide-band aero-acoustic microphone and its application to acoustic ranging "
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering2310105006-105015
- "Simulation of three-dimensional nonlinear fields of ultrasound therapeutic arrays"
- "Simulation of three dimensional nonlinear fields of ultrasound therapeutic arrays"
- "Statistical properties of nonlinear diffracting N-wave behind a random phase screen"
- "Distortion of the field of a focused finite_amplitude ultrasonic beam behind the random phase layer"
- "Nonlinear propagation of spark-generated N-waves in air: Modeling and measurements using acoustical and optical methods"
J. Acoust. Soc. Am.12863321-3333
- "Nonlinear spherically divergent shock waves propagating in a relaxing medium"