Iliya S. Mezdrokhin
Areas of Research Activity:
- 2017 – 2019 – Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, MS Program
- 2017 – Additional education. Non-state educational institution of additional professional education "Center for additional Education 101 course". Course of theoretical and practical training "Modern electrical equipment and its application" with assignment of qualification "Electrician for repair and maintenance of electrical equipment"
- 2013 – 2017 – Bachelor's program, Faculty of Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University. The title of the thesis: "Modeling of diffraction and nonlinear effects in highly focused ultrasonic beams using a wide-angle parabolic approximation", scientific adviser: Ph.D., senior lecturer Petr V. Yuldashev, consultant: D.Sc., associate professor Vera A. Khokhlova
- 2003 – 2013 – Lyceum №7, Electrostal city
- 2017 Award of the young scientists presentations at the II All-Russian Acoustic Conference
- 2017 Student internship grant from Focused Ultrasound Foundation