Anna D. Krendeleva
Areas of Research Activity:
- 2021 – present - MS program, Department of Photonics and Microwave Physics, Physics Faculty, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2017 – 2021 - Bachelor’s program, Department of Photonics and Microwave Physics, Physics Faculty, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. The title of the thesis: "Analysis of the structure of an ultrasonic beam in inhomogeneous media in relation to visualization problems", scientific adviser: Ph.D. S.A. Tsysar, reviewer: Ph.D. P.B. Rosnitsky (Department of Medical Physics).
- 2006 – 2017 - School №315, Moscow
- 2021 - Winner of the Olympiad "I am a Professional" in the "Software Engineering" category
- 2021 - Winner of the Universiade "Lomonosov"
- 2017 – 2018 Name scholarship of the Moscow government
- 2017 Medal for "Academic Excellence"
- 2017 Prizewinner of 'Phystech’ School Olympiad in Mathematics
- 2017 Prizewinner of ‘United Moscow Mathematical Olympiad’ School Olympiad in Mathematics