Anastasia V. Kvashennikova (Tyurina)
Areas of Research Activity:
- 2020-present – PhD Program, Department of Acoustics, Physical Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia)
- 2018-2020 – MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Radiophysical Faculty, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia). Thesis title: "Self-action and diffraction of intense acoustic waves: numerical modeling and experiment".
- 2017-present – English language courses "The best", Nizhny Novgorod
- 2014-2018 – BS Program (diploma with honors), Radiophysical Faculty, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia). Thesis title: "Interaction and self-action of regular and noise intensive acoustic waves".
- 2012-2014 – school of physics and mathematics, Physical Faculty, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia)
- 2003-2014 – school No. 37, Nizhny Novgorod
- 2022-2023 – Scholarship of the Government of the Russian Federation for undergraduate and graduate students
- 2022 – Recipient of the Award for the Best Report at A.P. Sukhorukov XXXIII school-seminar “Waves-2022”
- 2021-2022 – “Intellect” Foundation Scholarship
- 2020-2022 – Scholarship of the Foundation for the Development of Theoretical Physics and Mathematics “BAZIS”
- 2019 – An international student stipend from the Acoustical Society of America
- 2018 – Award for the best student presentation at the International Student Conference "Science and Progress"