Elena A. Filonenko
Areas of Research activitie:
- Efficient recursive filters for estimation of internal states of dynamic systems
- Kalman Filters for non-linear systems
- 06.09.2008 - 16.07.2009 – MS in Finance, CASS Business School, London
- 17.02.2004 – PhD in Acoustics from M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU). Thesis title: “Modeling of thermal effect of high intensity focused ultrasound in biological tissue for therapeutic applications “. Supervisor: V.A. Khokhlova; official reviewers: A.A. Karabutov, V.D. Svet; reviewing organization: Wave Research Center at GPI RAS.
- 01.03.2000 – 01.04.2003 – PhD Program in Acoustics at M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU). Speciality: Acoustics, scientific supervisor: V.A. Khokhlova.
- 01.09.1994 – 31.01.2000 – MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russia). Thesis title: “Modeling of thermal process in biological tissue under influence of focused ultrasound”.
- 2008 – current time Analysis of financial markets
- 2005 – 2008 Associate researcher within the Imaging Sciences Department, Division of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine at the Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- 2001 Stipend of the Government of the Russian Federation for students and Ph.D students for distinguished achievements in studies and research
- 2000 Acoustical Society of America Award (ASA)
- 1999 Award for the best student presentation at the student conference, MSU
- 1996-1998 Grant CRDF RB2-131 (Academic supervisor – professor О.V Rudenko)