Svetlana S. Kashcheeva
svkash at gmail.com
Areas of Research Activity:
- 14.11.2002 – PhD in Acoustics from M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU). PhD thesis title: “Nonlinear acoustic waves with shocks in media with frequency dependent attenuation“. Supervisor: V.A. Khokhlova; official reviewers: I.B. Esipov, S.A. Shlyonov; reviewing organization: Wave Research Center at GPI RAS.
- 01.03.1998 – 01.04.2001 – PhD Program in Acoustics at M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), scientific supervisor: V.A. Khokhlova.
- 01.09.1992 – 31.01.1998 – MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. Thesis title: “Numerical modeling of nonlinear evolution of acoustic waves with shocks in media with frequency power law of absorption”, scientific supervisor: V.A. Khokhlova.
- 01.09.1990 – 25.06.1992 – high school №632, Moscow.
- 2008 – current time – leading programmer, Division of nuclear reactions of MSU
- 2003 – 2007 - Commercial Director, Medical Rehabilitation Center "Life without drugs"
- 2000 Award from the Acoustical Society of America (Student Stipend Program) to assist the research of promising graduate students in acoustics