Anastasiya V. Lapina
Areas of Research Activity:
- 08.07.2018 – PhD in Acoustics from M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia. Thesis title: "Radiation power action of an acoustic beam on an elastic ball in liquid". Supervisor: Dr. Oleg A. Sapozhnikov; official reviewers: G.A. Maksimov, A.P. Brysev, and V.B. Voloshinov.
- 01.03.2014 – 2018 – PhD Program: Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. Specialization: Acoustics. Supervisor: Dr. Oleg A. Sapozhnikov.
- 01.09.2012 – 31.01.2014 – MS Program (diploma with honors), Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University. Branch: Fundamental radiophysics and Physical electronics, speciality: Physical acoustics. Thesis title: “The experimental study of the acoustic radiation force on a solid spherical scatterer in water”.
- 01.09.2008 – 30.06.2012 – BS Program, Department of Acoustics, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 01.09.2006 – 30.06.2008 – high school, Kugesi Lyceum, Chuvash Republic.
- 2020 – present - Research Scientist, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2018 – 2020 – Research fellow, Physics Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2017 Award of the young scientists presentations at the II All-Russian Acoustic Conference
- 2015 Award for the best student poster presentation at the 5th Winter School on Therapeutic Ultrasound (08-13 March, 2015, Les Houches, France)
- 2015 Award from the Acoustical Society of America (Student Stipend Program) to assist the research of promising graduate students in acoustics
- 2013- 2014 M.V.Lomonosov stipend for excellence in research and studies at the Physics Department of Moscow State University
- 2013 Student stipend in theoretical physics from Dynasty Foundation
- 2012 Award for the best student presentation at the XXV Session of the Russian Acoustical Society, section on Nonlinear acoustics